- Zara Blazer
- Fossil Watch
- Zara Shoes
Nayeem (IG @Nayeeeem)
- Kenneth Cole Watch
- Michael Kors Shirt
- Michael Kors Tie
- Kenneth Cole Tie Bar
- Hugo Boss Belt
- INC Suit
- Zara Shoes
- In the summertime, a light-colored suit, especially linen or seersucker.
- Winter weddings call for warmer clothing, including wool suits, a navy blazer with charcoal pants, and perhaps a sweater and tie underneath a blazer.
- A dress shirt, tie and dress pants is acceptable, but dress it up with a blazer if you can.
- If the invitation says formal, wear a dark suit. Tuxedoes are not appropriate before 6 pm. You can wear a traditional morning suit
- A dark suit is always appropriate
- If the invitation says casual or semi-formal, you can wear a blazer and slacks with a nice tie.
- White. (This rule has relaxed some, and you can get away with wearing a printed dress with a white background and some cream colored clothing. Just be careful not to upstage the bride. Still, it’s better to be safe than sorry so choose a different color.)
- Black to a daytime wedding
- Jeans, no matter how casual the wedding
- Anything too sexy or revealing
- Anything torn, with holes, stained, too big or too small for you!
- Anything sleeveless or strapless to a religious wedding. Bring a wrap or jacket to cover your shoulders