1. Simple2. Memorable3. Timeless4. Versatile5. Appropriate
Please Visit www.SalmanAKhan.com
Check Out www.SalmanAKhan.com
To restore iPhone and reset the phone to default factory settings, follow these steps:
- Turn off iPhone – Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the red slider. Ignore this step if your iPhone is already off.
- Press and hold down the Home button for about 10 seconds until a yellow triangle with a text which says Please Connect to iTunes appears.
- Plug the iPhone into Mac or Windows PC. Release the button if you haven’t.
- Run and open iTunes if it’s not already opened yet.
- iTunes will prompt a message that says iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Click OK.
- You will be taken to the iPhone pane. Then, click on Restore.
- Wait for the full restoration process to complete, and the iPhone will be back to the original settings state as when it left the manufacturing factory, typically a working phone again if you face any problem, unless it’s hardware related.
- Boot phone
- Hold Power + Home until the screen goes BLACK
- Continue to hold home and let go of power
- Plug into iTunes (screen should still be BLACK)
- – Within 20 seconds it should come up in recovery mode
- Let go of Home and hit RESTORE in iTunes.
- Plug the iPhone to your computer and start iTunes
- Power phone OFF (Power + Home until the screen goes BLACK)
- hold Hold power + home for 10 seconds (apple logo will appear)
- Let go of power and continue to hold home until iTunes finds the phone.